We need to talk
- about July 4 – blending Mark’s part with what we want to do. At this point I don’t have a clue what Mark is thinking, but maybe we can think what we want to do
- how do we want to run worship when opening the building
- Jim’s idea of having our morning assembly also available on Zoom Live with people being able to be seen on the screen in front of the stained glass window, then virtual visitors can join Conversations and Coffee because thew laptop running Zoom can be carried to the Alexander Room
- Placement of the new pulpit microphone
- Singing during worship – pls read this: Guidance for Singing Together as COVID-19 Subsides | UUA.org
- The latest UU guidelines for reopening uses a wonderful term “hybrid worship”
- Worship Log is blank starting August – What do we want to do?
- Reactivating worship associates, recruit more?
Add what you want to the list.
See/talk on Friday.
Here’s the link info:
Zoom Admin is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Worship Team Meeting
Time: Jun 4, 2021 06:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 733 748 3788